I made a blog!

After about 15 consecutive hours of TikTok research and debating on whether or not I wanted to spend money on this, I have ended up on blogspot. I'm not complaining because from what I've seen, the asking price for your own website is between $20 and $200 alone. This feels like the right choice so, here I am trying to keep myself busy.

Being that I'm a senior in high school coming up on the tail end of second semester, I have a lot of free time. Like too much free time. And no, that doesn't mean I don't have homework to do because I do. Probably a lot but this is more important.


I just got back from a spring break trip and it kind of made me realize how little I do in a day. I go to school, come home, and sit around staring at my phone. Sometimes I crochet something but that gets boring after a while. Most of the time I either try and edit the book I just wrote or continue writing the other one sitting in my computer. Other than those things, I do literally nothing.


So, for now, this is me making an effort to busy myself with something.


I don't have any blog experience, I don't even read other blogs (which I plan to change because there are some interesting people out there) but I think I can manage on my own.


As for what I plan to talk about, expect random things my brain fixates on, movie or tv show rants, shameless promotion when it comes to my books (please please read them please), school stuff, and maybe the occasional small details from drama I hear about.


I hope you stick around to hear about me and my life.


Stay frosty, YBG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

First + Second Week of College

  I finally got my new laptop soooooo here is the long awaited update about my life that I know hundreds of millions of people have been dyi...